In these times of isolation and distancing, we really need a concept of building and property maintenance purchasing like BuildPro Ecomm. No need to have multiple trades through your home providing quotations. Simply purchase the product and service that you need, with full transparency of cost. You should only need one tradesman to come to your home and take care of the building and maintenance works for you. Gone are the days of quote after quote and weeks gone by with nothing started for your building and maintenance needs. Be smart, get it done – Be a BuildPro.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Latest Update
Customer and Workforce Update
Whilst we all adapt to the challenges of COVID-19, we acknowledge that our customers may have questions or even concerns about their repairs. We want to assure you that BuildPro Ecomm, continues to stay abreast of the changes implemented by Commonwealth and State/Territory Governments’, as well as any announcements and guidelines released within our industry. We review these daily and update accordingly to ensure the care and wellbeing of our customers, staff and trades remains the focus of our business.
We are very fortunate that the services we provide to the building industry are not listed as a restricted activity or business, meaning that we are continuing to support our clients and ensure homes are safe, secure, and repaired.
As a business we continue to educate our staff and all field staff will complete the ‘Infection Control Training – COVID 19’ implemented by the Department of Health and Aspen Medical. Further precautionary measures have been implemented within our business to ensure your repairs are carried out safely, including:
• Ensuring our staff and trades are following the social distancing rules.
• 1 person per 4 square metres for building work undertaken in enclosed or internal spaces.
• Ensuring the self-isolation rules are adhered to.
• keeping any person displaying cold, flu or similar symptoms away from site; enforcing 14-day self-isolation if any of our staff and/or trades have returned from overseas or interstate.
• Maintaining open and effective communication with our customers.
• Isolate building work areas from non-building work areas.
• Separate building work and non-building work areas.
• Effective management of project schedule to minimise overlaps and numbers on site
• No more than 6 workers on site; have designated work zones away from other workers performing different tasks.
• Ensuring our staff and trades have access to appropriate ‘personal protective equipment’
• Regular disinfecting of common work zone areas; regular hand-washing schedules for staff and trades.
• Facilitate contact less deliveries where applicable.
As a customer of BuildPro Ecomm we also ask that you notify us if you or any other household member is displaying any cold or flu like symptoms or in self-isolation ahead of our attendance and we will work with you to reschedule your repairs.
Like all Australian’s we are doing our part to ensure the reduction in ongoing COVID-19 cases. We trust these measures provide assurance as to how seriously the BuildPro Ecomm team are treating this situation and committed to maintaining the safety of our customers, clients, contractors, and staff. Should you have any questions or need further information, please contact our friendly customer service team at email@example.com.